Toll Free Webinars and Video/Web Conferencing
What makes a meeting effective? The key is Collaboration among all of the participants. Being able to share documents, have open dialogue, sharing an electronic whiteboard and creating projects and tasks to manage takeaways from that meeting. Then, going a step further, using MTC’s video conferencing capabilities, participants can see one another’s face, gestures and body language to create the necessary energy and teamwork that will drive results. Besides these many business benefits, the cost saving considerations of using MY Web Conferences are significant. No telephone or web conferencing costs – yes free, reduced travel costs and increased Productivity. The web meeting solution can be deployed as a stand alone offering or as an integrated solution with our DMS, Social Business and/or Security modules. If you have a global organization (even in those countries that are difficult to conduct web conferencing), MTC has its own secured proprietary SSL Virtual Private Network that will open the door to the whole world.
Below are highlights of MY Web Conferences unique functionality:
- Toll Free, absolutely no telephony charges, we provide you a toll free 800 number. Also, compatible with Skype and VOIP.
- Email Invitations sent by simply using the email address of your attendees, and once an invitation is accepted, the meeting will be automatically added to the participant’s MTC and Outlook calendars.
- Meetings and Webinars with up to 1,000 Participants so you can have all of the right people in attendance.
- Display and Share any document by simply pulling up the file (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, web pages and more) you would like to share with your audience. You can also send files to any single meeting participant.
- Meeting Privacy gives you complete control over who can see your screen. When locked, viewers must knock to enter and you decide who can join.
- Control Sharing if you wish to share controls, just click a button. Click again to stop sharing.
- Audio Broadcast that allows you to use the MTC free conference call number or your own.
- Text Messaging to keep your audience engaged.
- Complete Security using “above military grade” 2-Factor Authentication with Forensics.
- Host or Participate in the Webinar using a PC, Mac, Smart Phone or any Tablet.
- Proprietary SSL Virtual Private Network utilizing MTC’s Tunneling Technology that will allow web-conferencing from any location throughout the Globe.