Empower Your Team – Win more Business
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is all about how you want to touch your Prospects and Customers. Companies that make the calls at the right time, with the right information and the right people will win the business - simple right? NO, it is critical your sales and marketing teams have the tools that foster the relationship throughout each phase of the sales cycle while ensuring it is being done in the most efficient and productive manner. MTC understands a key element in achieving efficiency and productivity is simplicity. Our comprehensive CRM solution goes beyond the boundaries of traditional CRM solutions by including features that will differentiate your sales team from the laundry list of competitors, and empower the sales and marketing teams to collaborate in a simple environment to form winning strategies. Every sales person would want the following Sales Arsenal of weapons to go in to battle:
Sales Team Automation
- Lead, Contact, and Opportunity Management to pursue new business, share sales information, track deal progress, and record deal-related interactions.
- Account Management capabilities to provide a single view of customers across products, geographies, and status.
- Activity Management for emails, tasks, calls, and meetings
- Lead Management for tracking and cultivating new leads
- Email Marketing for touching prospects and customers with relevant offers
- Campaign Management for tracking campaigns across multiple channels
- Campaign Wizard to walk users through the process of gathering information such as the marketing channel, targets, and budget needed to execute a campaign effectively
- Campaign Reporting to analyze the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Web-to-Lead Forms to directly import campaign responses into MTC to capture leads
- Email Autoresponder allows for rapid automatic response from prospect inquires to start the important communication flow.
- Automatic Scrub flags the rejected email addresses and can be set to delete those addresses to continue to refine your databases.
- Importer/Exporter to handle any email distribution list as a .csv or .txt file.
- Authorization Setting to establish individual user access rules and rights.
- Edit user settings, views, and layouts quickly in a single location.
- Reporting for easily customizing Dashboards, Reports, Graphs at the User, Department and Administrator level.
- Studio capabilities to customize the application to meet the exact needs of your organization.
- Module Builder to create custom modules and to add Home Grown Applications.
- Conversion Toolkit to move data from Salesforce.com, ACT! and Goldmine with the click of a button.
Click on Icon for more information